Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tunic
- Added Title Dress
Designer: CurielCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Bass, Mrs. Sid R.Contributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Tunic of gold brocade. Knee-length A-line tunic with open rounded neckline and 3/4-length sleeves. The neckline, cuffs and hem are embellished with applied bands of gold, silver, topaz and rose-colored bugle beads, sequins and rhinestones. Center back zipper closure with four hook-and-eye closures at the neckline.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Tunics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- Keyword: Brocade
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1970
- End Date: 1980
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1993.007.103
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30254