Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Dress
Designer: Wilhite, CliftonCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Les Femmes Du MondeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1970/1979
- No Language
- Content Description: Dress of printed cotton. The floor-length dress is of cotton with a printed geometric design of a lattice of black rectangles on white background. It is sleeveless, with black spaghetti straps. There is a wide black "belt" of "quilted" cotton just below the bust, with a bow in front. The dress has a center back zipper closure with two hook-and-eye closures at top. It is fully lined in thin white fabric. The designer's label is sewn inside bodice: "Clifton / Wilhite / Dallas"; a second label is sewn just below designer's label: "Lot 6464 Size 14"
- Physical Description: Size 14
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1970
- End Date: 1979
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1980.006.035
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30236