Ensemble - Blouse and Skirt Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ensemble - Blouse and Skirt
Designer: McFadden, MaryCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Bartholow, FrankContributor Type: Personal
Donor: Bartholow, Mrs. FrankContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980
- No Language
- Content Description: Ensemble of gold and silver Lurex knit consisting of blouse and skirt. Long sleeved blouse with round neckline and ties at wrists. Trimmed at lower hem with wide black ribbon which ties at side. Matching full-length skirt. On both pieces the knitting is done to simulate the effect of fine pleating. Each piece has designer label.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Ensembles (Costume)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Blouses (Main Garments)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Skirts (Garments)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1980
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1986.002.044
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30223