Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boots
Designer: Jourdan, Charles, 1883-1976Creator Type: Personal
Donor: Lee, GeorgeContributor Type: Personal
Donor: Lee, Natalie SchatzieContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965/1969
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of black suede boots. Over-calf-height square-toed boots lace up front, with 3 rows of eyelets at bottom and 15 hooks above. Block heel is covered in black suede. Lined in off-white kid leather and with a rubber and leather sole. Impressed in rubber sole: "Made in France". Stamped on lining inside: "Charles Jourdan / Paris" and "8 1/2 2A 468069 LE"
- Physical Description: 25 cm. long; 9 cm. at widest; 45 cm. at highest; Heel: 6.4 cm. (2 1/2") high along axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France
- Start Date: 1965
- End Date: 1969
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1985.005.021
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30221