Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Jourdan, Charles, 1883-1976Creator Type: Personal
Donor: Rosiniski, JaneContributor Type: Personal
Donor: Donaldson, TerryContributor Type: Personal
Donor: Charles Jourdan, New YorkContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1970/1983
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of deep wine red leather pumps. Shoes have a V-throat on vamp and are edged with thin bands of taupe leather around vamp and along outside panel ending in a triangular shape. 3 1/2" Continental set-back heel almost a stiletto, but wider and more oval in cross-section. Stamped in each shoe: "Charles Jourdan / Paris" and "Orient". Stamped inside each heel: "39 B / 63586 E". Stamped on sole: "Leather / Leder / Cuir / Made in / France"
- Physical Description: 22 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 15cm. at highest; Heel: 8.8 cm. (3 1/2") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1970
- Place Name: France - Île-de-France Region - Département de Ville de Paris - Paris
- End Date: 1983
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1984.014.003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30220