Evening Shoes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evening Shoes
Designer: VaccariCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Zellers, Lou AnnContributor Type: Personal
Retailer: Neiman MarcusContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Neiman-Marcus Co. (USA) (est. 1907 in Dallas, Texas, USA, by Herbert Marcus, Carrie Marcus-Neiman, and Al Neiman)
- Creation: 1950/1959
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of red satin evening shoes. The deep red shoes have pointed toes and 3 1/2" stiletto heels which are lacquered red with tiny white dots and embellished all-over with rhinestones. Marked on sole: "6 / 1/2 / B / 05" and "Made in Italy". Label inside right shoe: "Vaccari / Italy Bologna". Stamped inside left shoe: "Made in Italy for / Neiman Marcus"
- Physical Description: 23 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 15 cm. at highest; Heels: 8.8 (3 1/2") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1950
- End Date: 1959
- Place Name: Italy - Emilia-Romagna Region - Bologna Province - Bologna
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1983.024.178
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30215