Mini Dress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mini Dress
- Added Title Dress
Designer: Remas of ScottsdaleCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Les Femmes Du MondeContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1965/1969
- No Language
- Content Description: Sheath-style mini dress of pink linen with all-over eyelash fringe. The linen-weave garment is sleeveless, with rounded neckline. It is printed with an elongated honey-comb pattern in shades of pink and white with woven-in fringe throughout. At each shoulder is three circular pink cloth covered buttons. The honeycomb pattern starts out light pink, and darkens towards the hem of the dress. Lower hem is dagged, following the line of the pattern. Lined at hem and upper part in pink. Label in center back inside: "Remas / of Scottsdale" 96 cm.
- Physical Description: 96 cm. from shoulder to hem.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Dresses (Garments)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1965
- End Date: 1969
- Place Name: United States - Arizona - Maricopa County - Scottsdale
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1978.008.062
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30138