Aviation Security: Status of Transportation Security Inspector Workforce Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aviation Security: Status of Transportation Security Inspector Workforce
Author: United States. Government Accountability Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Accountability Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2009-02-06
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the Government Accountability Office with an abstract that begins "This report was written in response to House Report 110-181, accompanying H.R. 2638, the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Bill, 2008. In accordance with direction in that report, we are reporting on the operation of the transportation security inspector (TSI) program since it has been located at the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) within the Department of Homeland Security, including the size of the TSI workforce, the roles and responsibilities of TSIs, and the extent to which TSA has a reasonable basis for determining the size of the workforce needed to achieve inspection goals."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: transportation
- Keyword: homeland security
- Keyword: aviation security
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-09-123R
- Accession or Local Control No: 95968
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-09-123R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc301369