Evening Coat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evening Coat
- Added Title Coat
Donor: Russell, Alla MaeContributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Evening coat of black, metallic silver, and metallic gold brocade in a geometric "Byzantine" design. Full-length, with no collar and with 3/4 length sleeves. Center-front opening with 6 hammered brass buttons and loop button-holes. The center front opening, shoulders, and cuffs are accented with gold braid which has rhinestones set along the length. The coat is lined in yellow/orange silk crepe.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Evening Coats
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Brocade (Textile)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1960
- End Date: 1969
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1976.003.005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30123