Federally Chartered Corporation: Financial Statement Audit Reports for the Non Commissioned Officers Association of the United States of America, Inc., for Fiscal Years 2000-2003 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federally Chartered Corporation: Financial Statement Audit Reports for the Non Commissioned Officers Association of the United States of America, Inc., for Fiscal Years 2000-2003
Author: United States. Government Accountability Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Accountability Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2005-10-07
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the Government Accountability Office with an abstract that begins "GAO reviewed the audit reports covering the financial statements of the Non Commissioned Officers Association of the United States of America, Inc., for fiscal years 2003, 2002, 2001, and 2000. GAO found no reportable instances of noncompliance. The audit report included the auditor's opinions that the financial statements of the corporation were presented fairly in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: auditing and financial management
- Keyword: federally chartered corporation
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-06-38R
- Accession or Local Control No: 93783
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-06-38R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc301163