Acquisition Reform: Review of Selected Best-Value Contracts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Acquisition Reform: Review of Selected Best-Value Contracts
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-04-14
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO provided information on the government's best-value awards to contractors other than those submitting the lowest-priced offers."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: government operations
- Keyword: acquisition reform
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: NSIAD-99-93R
- Accession or Local Control No: 88753
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/NSIAD-99-93R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc300991