Dress Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Dress, physical object, 1902; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc30076/: accessed February 18, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Visual Arts + Design.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this physical object.
This physical object has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT College of Visual Arts + Design in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may download and share this physical object with others, but can't change it or use it commercially. Additionally, you must also acknowledge the original.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this physical object.
- Please review the statement of rights for this physical object.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this work.
- Making changes to this work.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Claiming as your own original work.