Platform Lace-Up Sandals Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Platform Lace-Up Sandals
Designer: Jourdan, Charles, 1883-1976Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1970
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of platform sandals. Silver leather covered black plastic(?) sole with silver metal lace and cords. 4" spike set-back heel. Marked in relief on sole of each shoe: "Made in France". Anonymous gift to the Texas Fashion Collection.
- Physical Description: 20 cm. long; 8 cm. across at widest part; 16 cm. at highest point; 10 cm. (4") high heel on axis including cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Sandals
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1970
- Place Name: France - Île-de-France Region - Département de Ville de Paris - Paris
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.526.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc30024