Commuter Rail: Potential Impacts and Cost Estimates for the Cancelled Hudson River Tunnel Project Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Commuter Rail: Potential Impacts and Cost Estimates for the Cancelled Hudson River Tunnel Project
Author: United States. Government Accountability Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Accountability Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-03-09
- Content Description: A letter report issued by the Government Accountability Office with an abstract that begins ""
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: transportation
- Keyword: commuter rail
- Keyword: letter report
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-12-344
- Accession or Local Control No: 589191
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-12-344
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc300095