Evening Coat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evening Coat
Designer: Moss, HattieCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1926
- No Language
- Content Description: Evening coat of gold metallic brocade in a floral motif with multicolored rectangles. Cocoon-style, with white fox collar, the full-length barrel sleeves with matching fur trimmed cuffs. The coat has a single button closure, and pink silk satin lining. Label: "Hattie Moss / Walnut at Seventeenth / Philadelphia"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Evening Coats
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Brocade (Textile)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1926
- Place Name: United States - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia County - Philadelphia
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.136.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29999