Evening Coat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evening Coat
- Creation: 1925
- No Language
- Content Description: Evening coat of black and gold brocade in a large scale tropical motif. The wrap-style coat has a shawl collar of red fox fur with kimono style sleeves trimmed in fox. The coat is fully lined in gold silk velvet.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Evening Coats
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Brocade (Textile)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: France
- Coverage Date: 1920/1930
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.134.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29997
- Display Note: This coat is similar in style and design to those worn by individuals in the photographs of James Van Der Zee.