A Study of Soil Erosion and its Control in the United States with Special Reference to Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Study of Soil Erosion and its Control in the United States with Special Reference to Texas
Author: Merrell, Jesse ByronCreator Type: Personal
Chair: Johnson, JackContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Major Professor
Committee Member: Newton, Lewis WilliamContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Minor Professor
Name: North Texas State Teachers CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1939-06
- Content Description: A study of soil erosion in the United States, especially in Texas, which brings attention to the causes of soil erosion under the existing system of farm management. The material gathered and compiled and arranged under certail main heading. Two chapters deal with present and immediate causes of erosions and their results. One full chapter takes up the history of the conservation movement and attempts to show how slow Texans have been in comparison with some of the other states of the United States. The study calls for further research, teaching of better land-use, raising awareness of soil erosion causes and conditions.
- Keyword: soil
- Keyword: depletion
- Keyword: erosion
- Keyword: conservation
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Soil erosion -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farm management -- Texas.
- Keyword: controls
- Place Name: United States - Texas
Name: UNT Theses and DissertationsCode: UNTETD
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Merrell, Jesse Byron
- Rights Statement: Copyright is held by the author, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Thesis or Dissertation
- Call Number: 379 N81 no.173
- UNT Catalog No.: b1384530
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29934
- Degree Name: Master of Science
- Degree Level: Master's
- Degree Discipline: [Economics]
- Academic Department: Economics
- Degree Grantor: North Texas State Teachers College
- Degree Publication Type: thesi