Financial Audit: American Battle Monuments Commission's Financial Statements for Fiscal Years 2012 and 2011 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Financial Audit: American Battle Monuments Commission's Financial Statements for Fiscal Years 2012 and 2011
Author: United States. Government Accountability Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Accountability Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-07-19
- Content Description: A letter report issued by the Government Accountability Office with an abstract that begins "In GAO's opinion, the financial statements of the American Battle Monuments Commission (the Commission) as of September 30, 2012 and 2011, and for the fiscal years then ended, are presented fairly, in all material respects, in conformity with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles. However, GAO found two material weaknesses that resulted in ineffective internal control over financial reporting. GAO also found one area of noncompliance with laws and regulations it tested."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: auditing and financial management
- Keyword: financial audit
- Keyword: letter report
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-13-641
- Accession or Local Control No: 656033
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-13-641
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc299244