Flood Insurance: Implications of Changing Coverage Limits and Expanding Coverage Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Flood Insurance: Implications of Changing Coverage Limits and Expanding Coverage
Author: United States. Government Accountability Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Accountability Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2013-07-03
- Content Description: A letter report issued by the Government Accountability Office with an abstract that begins ""
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: economic development
- Keyword: flood insurance
- Keyword: letter report
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-13-568
- Accession or Local Control No: 655716
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-13-568
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc299233