Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network: Legal Liability and Data Confidentiality Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network: Legal Liability and Data Confidentiality
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-05-03
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO provided information on the Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN), focusing on the impact of proposed Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) modifications on the: (1) confidentiality of information about the program; and (2) possible legal liability of members of the Network arising from their peer review activities."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: government operations
- Keyword: health care
- Keyword: organ procurement and transplantation network
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: OGC-99-47R
- Accession or Local Control No: 88791
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/OGC-99-47R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc297929