Analysis of the Administration's Proposal to Ensure Solvency of the United Mine Workers of America Combined Benefit Fund Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analysis of the Administration's Proposal to Ensure Solvency of the United Mine Workers of America Combined Benefit Fund
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-08-15
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO reviewed the administration's proposal to ensure solvency of the United Mine Workers of America (UMWA) Combined Benefit Fund, focusing on the impact of the proposal to: (1) extend the Abandoned Mine Land (AML) Reclamation fees; (2) reverse the effects of National Coal v. Chater; (3) reverse the effects of Dixie Fuel Company v. Social Security Administration; and (4) appropriate federal funds."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: auditing and financial management
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: AIMD-00-267R
- Accession or Local Control No: 90036
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/AIMD-00-267R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc296947