Uganda: Current Conditions and the Crisis in North Uganda Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Uganda: Current Conditions and the Crisis in North Uganda
Author: Dagne, TedCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in African Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-10-06
- Content Description: This report discusses the current political conditions of Uganda, which have long been ravaged by the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), an armed rebel group backed by the government of Sudan. In particular, the report focuses on largely unsuccessful Ugandan efforts to resolve the conflict with the LRA, as well as talks with the U.S. under the Bush Administration and the recent suicide bombings in Kampala, Uganda, in July 2010.
- Physical Description: 35 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government - Uganda
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Civil War
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Terrorism
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Bombings
- Place Name: Uganda
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33701
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33701_2010Oct06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29681