India-U.S. Relations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title India-U.S. Relations
Author: Kronstadt, K. AlanCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in South Asian Affairs
Author: Kerr, Paul K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Nonproliferation
Author: Martin, Michael F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Author: Vaughn, BruceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Asian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-10-27
- Content Description: This report focuses on relations between the United States and India, a relationship deepened in the Clinton and G. W. Bush Administrations. The Obama Administrations seeks to continue developing this relationship. Continuing U.S. interest in South Asia focuses on ongoing tensions between India and Pakistan, the proliferation of nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, human rights issues, caste-based discrimination, and India's economic expansion.
- Physical Description: 60 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - India
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - India - U.S.
- Place Name: India
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33529
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33529_2010Oct27
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29672