Additional Posthearing Questions Related to Proposed Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Human Capital Regulations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Additional Posthearing Questions Related to Proposed Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Human Capital Regulations
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2004-04-30
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "On February 25, 2004, Congress heard testimony at a hearing entitled "The Key to Homeland Security: The New Human Resources System." This report responds to additional questions posed by Senator Akaka and Senator Lautenberg."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: homeland security
- Keyword: human capital
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-04-617R
- Accession or Local Control No: 92572
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-04-617R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc296664