National Credit Union Central Liquidity Facility Lending Before the Year 2000 Date Change Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title National Credit Union Central Liquidity Facility Lending Before the Year 2000 Date Change
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-05-23
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO reviewed the lending activity of the National Credit Union Central Liquidity Facility (CLF), focusing on: (1) CLF's lending during October through December 1999; and (2) credit union borrowing from the discount window and the comparison between credit unions' cost of borrowing from CLF to the cost of alternative sources of liquidity."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: financial markets and institutions
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GGD-00-143R
- Accession or Local Control No: 89780
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GGD-00-143R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc296283