Federally Chartered Corporation: Review of the Financial Statement Audit Report for the Fleet Reserve Association for Fiscal Years 2000 and 1999 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federally Chartered Corporation: Review of the Financial Statement Audit Report for the Fleet Reserve Association for Fiscal Years 2000 and 1999
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2001-06-25
- Content Description: Correspondence issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "GAO reviewed the financial statement audit reports for the Fleet Reserve Association for fiscal year 2000 and 1999. GAO found no reportable instances of noncompliance, and the audit report included the auditors' opinions that the financial statements of the corporation were presented fairly in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: auditing and financial management
- Keyword: federally chartered corporation
- Keyword: correspondence
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-01-894R
- Accession or Local Control No: 90753
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-01-894R
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc295889