Kyrgyzstan: Recent Developments and U.S. Interests Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kyrgyzstan: Recent Developments and U.S. Interests
Author: Nichol, JimCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Russian and Eurasian Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-08-13
- Content Description: This report examines Kyrgyzstan's uneven political and economic reform efforts. It discusses U.S. policy and assistance for democratization and other programs. Basic facts and biographical information are provided. Related products include CRS Report RL33458, Central Asia: Regional Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests, by Jim Nichol.
- Physical Description: 13 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - U.S. - Kyrgyzstan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations - Kyrgyzstan - U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government - Kyrgyzstan
- Place Name: Kyrgyzstan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-690
- Accession or Local Control No: 97-690_2010Aug13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29511