Asian Pacific Americans in the United States Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Asian Pacific Americans in the United States Congress
Author: Tong, Lorraine H.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in American National Government
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010-02-01
- Content Description: Asian Pacific Americans have served in both houses of Congress representing California, Hawaii, Louisiana, Oregon, Virginia, American Samoa, and Guam. They have served in leadership positions, including committee and subcommittee chairmanships. This report presents information on Senators, Representatives, and Delegates, including party affiliations, length and dates of service, and committee assignments.
- Physical Description: 21 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Asians
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Americans
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Asian American ethnic groups
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Members of Congress
- Place Name: Japan
- Place Name: China
- Place Name: Philippines
- Place Name: Mariana Islands
- Place Name: Guam
- Place Name: India
- Place Name: United States - Hawaii
- Place Name: Samoa
- Place Name: North Korea
- Place Name: South Korea
- Place Name: Vietnam
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 97-398
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29505