French-Indian Interaction at an 18th Century Frontier Post: The Roseborough Lake Site, Bowie County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title French-Indian Interaction at an 18th Century Frontier Post: The Roseborough Lake Site, Bowie County, Texas
- Added Title Contributions in Archaeology, No. 3
- Series Title Contributions in Archaeology
Author: Gilmore, KathleenCreator Type: Personal
Author: Fritz, Gayle J.Contributor Type: Personal
Author: Pegues, Cecily A.Contributor Type: Personal
Author: Reese, Nancy G.Contributor Type: Personal
Yates, Bonnie C.
Name: North Texas State University. Institute of Applied SciencesPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1986-05
- Content Description: This report discusses archaeological findings at the Roseborough Lake Site 14 miles west of Texarkana. The research is oriented towards forming a concept of village life for the indigenous people of the area (and the French settlers who intermarried), as well as a model of the village itself.
- Physical Description: iii, 174 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: archaeology
- Keyword: indigenous people
- Keyword: European settlers
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bowie County
- Start Date: 1542
- End Date: 1986
- Has Version: French-Indian Interaction at an 18th Century Frontier Post: The Roseborough Lake Site, Bowie County, Texas, ark:/67531/metadc9164/
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Institute of Applied SciencesCode: UNTIAS
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29481