The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States, First Congress, First Session, Volume 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States, First Congress, First Session, Volume 2
- Serial Title The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States
- Series Title 1st Congress
- Added Title The Debates and Proceedings of in the Congress of the United States; with an Appendix, containing Important State Papers and Public Documents, and all the Laws of a Public Nature; with a copious index.
- Added Title Annals of Congress
- Sort Title Annals of Congress, Congress 1, Session 1, Volume 2
Compiler: Gales, Joseph, 1761-1841Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Compiled from authentic materials, by Joseph Gales, Senior."
Name: Gales and SeatonPlace of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1834
- Content Description: The Debates and Proceedings in the Congress of the United States contains the records for sessions of the U.S. Congress including summaries of proceedings, letters, and speeches for the Senate and House of Representatives.
- Physical Description:  p.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: United States Congress
- Keyword: Congressional documents
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: records
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1789-03-03
- End Date: 1791-03-03
Name: Annals of CongressCode: ANNALS
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 1716942
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29466
- Display Note: "Volume II., Comprising (with Volume I) the period from March 3, 1789, to March 3, 1791, inclusive."