[Manuscript leaf of music] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Manuscript leaf of music]
- Content Description: Vellum/parchment with Latin writing (mostly red ink) and musical notation (in black ink) on both sides. Probably a modern creation.
- Physical Description: 1 leaf ( p.) ; 56 x 38 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Manuscript materials -- Specimens.
- Keyword: music
- Keyword: Latin texts
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Call Number: Z105 .S643 n.3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29462
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K