Manuscript leaf from a liturgical work of ca.1300-1600. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Manuscript leaf from a liturgical work of ca.1300-1600.
- Content Description: Vellum/parchment leaf with Latin(?) writing on both sides. Recto includes square illumination of Mary holding the Christ Child.
- Physical Description: 1 leaf ( p.) ; 35 x 27 cm.
- Other: Manuscript materials -- Specimens.
- Start Date: 1300
- End Date: 1600
- Z105 .S643 n.11
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Other: Z105 .S643 n.11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29459
- Display Note: Vellum / parchment leaf with writing on both sides. Text in Latin(?), in two columns, mostly in black with some red words and several large initials in blue and red and gilt. Recto with square illumination of Mary holding the Christ Child, with an angel above. Recto also with partial border of scroling foliage, flowers, strawberries, leaves, etc. in red, green, blue, gold, pink, etc. First column on recto with 19 lines of text, all other columns with 28 lines of text.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K