Budget Issues: Budgetary Implications of Selected GAO Work for Fiscal Year 2000 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Budget Issues: Budgetary Implications of Selected GAO Work for Fiscal Year 2000
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-04-16
- Content Description: A chapter report issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO reviewed the budgetary implications of selected program reforms discussed in its work but not yet implemented or enacted."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: budget and spending
- Keyword: budget issues
- Keyword: chapter report
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: OCG-99-26
- Accession or Local Control No: 156558
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/OCG-99-26
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc294524