Map of Public Surveys in Colorado Territory to accompany a report of the Surveyor Gen., 1863 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Public Surveys in Colorado Territory to accompany a report of the Surveyor Gen., 1863
Cartographer: Pierce, John.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Surveyor General
Name: [United States. Government Printing Office.]Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1863
- Content Description: Map of Colorado Territory in 1863 showing place names and geographical features (with relief shown by hachures). Scale 1:1,140,480
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 41 x 55 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Colorado -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Printed maps -- 19th century -- Specimens.
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado
- Coverage Date: 1863
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 7085699
- Call Number: G4310 1863 .P53 1863
- UNT Catalog No.: b1440918
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29452
- Display Note: In upper right corner: House Reps. Ex. Doc. No. 1, 38th Cong. 1st sess. Prime meridian: Greenwich
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K