Map of Colorado Territory, Compiled from Government Maps & actual Surveys made in 1861. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of Colorado Territory, Compiled from Government Maps & actual Surveys made in 1861.
Cartographer: Case, Francis M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Denver City, Nov. 1, 1861, Francis M. Case, Sur. Genl. Co. Ty."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1861-11-01
- Content Description: Map of Colorado Territory compiled from government maps and surveys. Includes place names, rivers and some geographical features, with relief shown by hachures.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 38 x 53 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Colorado -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Printed maps -- 19th century -- Specimens.
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: geography
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado
- Coverage Date: 1861
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 1989590
- Call Number: G4310 1861 .C37 1862
- UNT Catalog No.: b1440919
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29451
- Display Note: At top of sheet: Sen. Ex. Doc. No. 1. 37th Cong. 2nd Sess. Prime meridian: Greenwich.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K