Course of the River Mississippi, from the Balise to Fort Chartres: Taken on an Expedition to the Illinois, in the latter end of the Year 1765. Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Course of the River Mississippi, from the Balise to Fort Chartres: Taken on an Expedition to the Illinois, in the latter end of the Year 1765., map, June 1, 1775; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc29450/: accessed July 21, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana Collections.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this map.
This map has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana Collections in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this map.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.