Map of United States Military Rail Roads : Showing the Rail Roads operated during the War from 1862-1866 as Military Lines Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of United States Military Rail Roads : Showing the Rail Roads operated during the War from 1862-1866 as Military Lines
Cartographer: McCallum, D. C. (Daniel Craig), 1815-1878.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen. D.C. McCallum, Director and General Manager."
Engraver: Bien, Julius, 1826-1909Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Lith. of J. Bien, 24 Vesey St. N. Y."
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1866
- Content Description: Map of U. S. railroads 1861-1865 used during Civil War by the military. Relief shown by hachures. Scale 1:1,267,200.
- Physical Description: 1 map : hand col. ; 62 x 95 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Southern States -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Transportation.
- Keyword: geography
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Time Period: Civil War
- Start Date: 1862
- End Date: 1866
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- OCLC: 16829659
- Call Number: G3861 .P3 1862 .M36, 1866
- UNT Catalog No.: b1418137
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29447
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K