Keep him free, buy war savings stamps issued by the United States Treasury Dept. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Keep him free, buy war savings stamps issued by the United States Treasury Dept.
- Series Title American War Posters
Artist: Bull, Charles Livingston, 1874-1932.Creator Type: Personal
Author: United States. Dept. of the Treasury. National War Savings CommitteeCreator Type: Organization
Other: United States. Committee on Public InformationCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Established as an independent agency by Executive Order 2594 on April 13, 1917. Abolished by Executive Order 3154, August 21, 1919. Also known as the Creel Commission. See the National Archives' Records of the Committee on Public Information, Record Group 63, http://www.archives.gov/research/guide-fed-records/groups/063.html#63.3 .
Name: KetterlinusPlace of Publication: Phila.
- Creation: 1918
- Content Description: American eagle with war planes taking off from its nest.
- Physical Description: 1 print (poster) : col. ; 76 x 51 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- United States -- Posters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1914-1918 -- United States -- Posters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American -- 1914-1918 -- Specimens.
- Keyword: war finance
- Keyword: war savings stamps
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: World War Poster CollectionCode: WWPC
Name: World War One CollectionCode: WWI
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Rights Access: public
- SuDoc Number: T 1.26/5:K 25
- Call Number: Posters World War I Bull 1
- OCLC: 10526587
- UNT Catalog No.: b2710976
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29419
- Display Note: Symbol of the United States Committee on Public Information, Division of Pictorial Publicity appears in lower right corner of image. Date, SuDoc number, and Treasury agency information come from the Checklist of U.S. Public Documents 1789-1970, microfilm reel 99, cross-referenced with Documents Office Classification, 4th ed., Dec. 1973, by Mary Elizabeth Poole, p. 1427.