Buy bonds : Third Liberty Loan Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Buy bonds : Third Liberty Loan
Author: United States. Dept. of the Treasury. Publicity Bureau.Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Philadelphia Rare Books and Manuscripts Co.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1917
- Content Description: Window decal advertising the Third Liberty Loan.
- Physical Description: 1 sheet ( p.) ; 14 x 14 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1914-1918 -- United States -- Posters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1914-1918 -- Finance -- United States -- Posters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: War posters, American -- 1914-1918 -- Specimens.
- Keyword: war finance
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: World War Poster CollectionCode: WWPC
Name: World War One CollectionCode: WWI
Name: UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
- Rights Access: public
- SuDoc Number: T 1.25/8:3 B 98
- Call Number: Posters World War I 3rd Liberty Loan 3
- OCLC: 10306414
- UNT Catalog No.: b2713286
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29413
- Display Note: SuDoc number and Treasury agency information come from the Checklist of U.S. Public Documents 1789-1970, microfilm reel 99, cross-referenced with Documents Office Classification, 4th ed., Dec. 1973, by Mary Elizabeth Poole.