Ecological Studies of the Hudson River Near Indian Point Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ecological Studies of the Hudson River Near Indian Point
Author: New York University. Medical Center. Institute of Environmental Medicine.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Lauer, Gerald J.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Principal Investigator
Author: Howells, Gwyneth ParryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Principal Investigator
Other: Consolidated Edison Company of New York, inc.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Financial Supporter
Name: New York University. Medical Center. Institute of Environmental MedicinePlace of Publication: New York
- Creation: 1971-04
- Content Description: "The general purpose of [this study is] to determine the ecological responses of the [Hudson] River to various classes of potential pollutants, so that the discharge of waste heat and radionuclides from the Indian Point Power Plant can be evaluated in context with these" (p. 1).
- Physical Description: 168 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant (N.Y.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ecological surveys.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hudson River Estuary (N.Y. and N.J.)
- Keyword: radionuclides
- Keyword: plankton
- Keyword: phytoplankton
- Keyword: zooplankton
- Keyword: fish
- Keyword: Spottail Shiner
- Keyword: Banded Killfish
- Keyword: Blueback Herring
- Keyword: Alewife
- Keyword: White Perch
- Keyword: Johnny Darter
- Keyword: Striped Bass
- Keyword: Mummichog
- Keyword: power plants
- Keyword: algae
- Place Name: United States - New York
- Start Date: 1969-04-15
- End Date: 1970-04-15
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29385
- Display Note: "Annual Report to Consolidated Edison of New York, Inc."