Allocation and Related Issues for Post-2012 Phases of the EU ETS Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Allocation and Related Issues for Post-2012 Phases of the EU ETS
Research team member: Harrison, David, Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Research team member: Radov, DanielCreator Type: Personal
Research team member: Klevnas, PerCreator Type: Personal
Consultant: NERA Economic ConsultingCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: NERA Economic Consulting ("NERA") prepared the report. NERA is a firm of more than 450 consulting economists with 22 global offices that has extensive experience in the design and evaluation of emissions trading programs in Europe, the United States and elsewhere. Web: http://www.nera.com/
Name: European Commission. Environment Directorate-GeneralPlace of Publication: [Brussels, Belgium]Additional Info: Web: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/
Name: NERA Economic ConsultingPlace of Publication: London, United KingdomAdditional Info: Web: http://www.nera.com/
- Creation: 2007-10-22
- Content Description: This report provides information on major design options related to the allocation of emissions allowances under the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (the EU ETS, or "the Scheme"). The report was developed to assist the European Commission in the context of the review of options for the EU ETS after 2012, during the third and subsequent phases of the Scheme. The report covers topics related to allocation alternatives as well as several other issues. All of the material contained here was developed initially as a set of briefing notes for the Commission in 2007. The topics covered in the report are divided into two major categories: (1) assessment criteria and other general features, including cap-setting; and (2) allocation alternatives and issues specifically related to allocation.
- Physical Description: i, 127 p. : ill.
- Keyword: emission reduction
- Keyword: emissions grandfathering
- Keyword: emissions trading scheme
- Keyword: emission allowance
- Keyword: climate impact
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- URL: http://ec.europa.eu/environment/climat/pdf/post_2012_allocation_nera.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29374
- Display Note: [Harvested: 2010-08-27] European Commission's Directorate General for Environment