Analysis of Post-2012 Climate Policy Scenarios with Limited Participation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Analysis of Post-2012 Climate Policy Scenarios with Limited Participation
- Series Title Technical Report Series
Author: Russ, P.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Ciscar, J. C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Szabó, L.Creator Type: Personal
Name: European CommissionPlace of Publication: Seville, SpainAdditional Info: Website: http://www.jrc.es
- Creation: 2005
- Content Description: This document is part of Technical Report (ref: EUR 21758 EN) from the Joint Research Centre and presents part of the modelling work conducted by DG JRC/IPTS as a contribution to the DG ENV Communication on post-2012 climate policy analysis (June 2005). The analyses with the POLES and GEM-E3 models show that the costs of abatement policies, both in marginal terms and total terms, can be significantly reduced if emissions trading and project based mechanisms are used.
- Physical Description: 29 p. : ill.
- Keyword: climate change
- Keyword: climate policy
- Keyword: greenhouse gas
- Keyword: carbon values
Name: Environmental Policy CollectionCode: ESDC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: European Communities
- Rights Statement: Reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged.
- Report No.: EUR 21758 EN
- URL: ftp://ftp.jrc.es/pub/EURdoc/eur21758en.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29359
- Display Note: [Downloaded: 2010-08-27]