Military Base Closures: Unexpended Funds Raise Questions About Fiscal Year 2001 Funding Needs Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Military Base Closures: Unexpended Funds Raise Questions About Fiscal Year 2001 Funding Needs
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-07-07
- Content Description: A letter report issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a legislative requirement, GAO reviewed the Department of Defense's (DOD) base closure accounts and its budget request for base closure activities, focusing on: (1) how trends in base realignment and closure appropriations in recent years and estimates for future years compare to the fiscal year (FY) 2001 budget request; and (2) unliquidated obligations and unobligated balances from prior years' appropriations and the extent to which DOD considered these balances and obligations in preparing the FY 2001 budget request."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: national defense
- Keyword: military base closures
- Keyword: letter report
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: NSIAD-00-170
- Accession or Local Control No: 229285
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/NSIAD-00-170
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc292727