Department of Agriculture, Commodity Credit Corporation: Livestock Assistance Program Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Department of Agriculture, Commodity Credit Corporation: Livestock Assistance Program
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-04-16
- Content Description: Other written product issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a legislative requirement, GAO reviewed the Commodity Credit Corporation's (CCC) Livestock Assistance Program (LAP). GAO noted that: (1) the rule would provide new terms and conditions for LAP authorized in the Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act of 1999; (2) in counties that have suffered a 40 percent or greater loss of normal grazing as a result of a natural disaster, LAP will provide emergency feed assistance for losses suffered by livestock producers in calendar year 1998; and (3) CCC complied with applicable requirements in promulgating the rule."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: agriculture and food
- Keyword: department of agriculture, commodity credit corporation
- Keyword: other written product
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: OGC-99-40
- Accession or Local Control No: 199719
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/OGC-99-40
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc291489