Medicare Subvention Demonstration: DOD Start-Up Overcame Obstacles, Yields Lessons, and Raises Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Medicare Subvention Demonstration: DOD Start-Up Overcame Obstacles, Yields Lessons, and Raises Issues
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-09-28
- Content Description: A letter report issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a legislative requirement, GAO provided information on the Department of Defense's (DOD) implementation of its Medicare Subvention Demonstration program, focusing on: (1) progress in establishing the ground rules for program operation, receiving Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA) approval, attracting enrollment, and starting to deliver health services; (2) the useful practices and operational difficulties that emerged during program start-up; and (3) issues for the future."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: health care
- Keyword: medicare subvention demonstration
- Keyword: letter report
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GGD/HEHS-99-161
- Accession or Local Control No: 228074
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GGD/HEHS-99-161
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc290877