COBRA File: COBRA Data for all Joint Cross Service Headquarters and Support Activities Recommendations Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title COBRA File: COBRA Data for all Joint Cross Service Headquarters and Support Activities Recommendations
- Series Title 2005 BRAC Commission
Author: United States. Department of Defense.Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2005-08-20
- Content Description: Department of Defense Clearinghouse Response: DoD Clearinghouse reply to a letter from the BRAC Commission requesting updated COBRA data and COBRA runs that exclude military personnel form all Joint Cross Service Headquarters and Support Activities (COBRA File: HSA 0092R NCR HQs (4)).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military base closures -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces -- Reorganization.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military bases -- United States.
- Keyword: Defense Agency
- Keyword: COBRA File documents
- Keyword: Department of Defense documents
- Place Name: United States
Name: Defense Base Closure and Realignment CommissionCode: BRAC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- BRAC Number: BRAC-2005 7867
- URL: http://www.brac.gov/ShowPubDoc.aspx?Doc_st=HSA-0092R_NCR_HQs_%284%29.CBR&Path_st=BRAC%5CCBR&DocID_in=7867
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc29022
- Display Note: Received: 7/29/2005