Drug Control: Update on U.S.-Mexican Counternarcotics Efforts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Drug Control: Update on U.S.-Mexican Counternarcotics Efforts
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-02-24
- Content Description: Testimony issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO discussed the counternarcotics efforts of the United States and Mexico, focusing on: (1) Mexico's efforts in addressing the drug threat; and (2) the status of U.S. counternarcotics assistance provided to Mexico."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: justice and law enforcement
- Keyword: drug control
- Keyword: testimony
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: T-NSIAD-99-86
- Accession or Local Control No: 107773
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/T-NSIAD-99-86
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc290188