Nuclear Nonproliferation: Heavy Fuel Oil Delivered to North Korea Under the Agreed Framework Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Nuclear Nonproliferation: Heavy Fuel Oil Delivered to North Korea Under the Agreed Framework
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1999-10-27
- Content Description: Testimony issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO discussed the status of heavy fuel oil delivered to North Korea under the October 1994 U.S./North Korean Agreement Framework, focusing on the: (1) status of heavy fuel oil funding and deliveries to North Korea; and (2) controls in place to detect the diversion of heavy fuel oil from heating and electricity generation to other purposes not specified in the Agreed Framework and any limitations in these controls that would allow North Korea to divert heavy fuel for unintended uses."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: international affairs
- Keyword: energy
- Keyword: nuclear nonproliferation
- Keyword: testimony
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: T-RCED-00-20
- Accession or Local Control No: 108177
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/T-RCED-00-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc290028