DOD Personnel: Inadequate Personnel Security Investigations Pose National Security Risks Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title DOD Personnel: Inadequate Personnel Security Investigations Pose National Security Risks
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2000-02-16
- Content Description: Testimony issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "Pursuant to a congressional request, GAO discussed the Defense Security Service's (DSS) personnel security investigations, focusing on the: (1) completeness and timeliness of the agency's investigations; and (2) factors that contributed to the deficiencies GAO found."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: national defense
- Keyword: government operations
- Keyword: dod personnel
- Keyword: testimony
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: T-NSIAD-00-65
- Accession or Local Control No: 108203
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/T-NSIAD-00-65
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc289812