Fiscal Year 2003 Budget Request: U.S. General Accounting Office Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fiscal Year 2003 Budget Request: U.S. General Accounting Office
Author: United States. General Accounting Office.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. General Accounting Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2002-05-08
- Content Description: Testimony issued by the General Accounting Office with an abstract that begins "This testimony addresses GAO's fiscal year 2001 performance and results, current challenges and future plans, and GAO's budget request for fiscal year 2003."
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Government accountability -- United States.
- Keyword: budget and spending
- Keyword: gao mission and operations
- Keyword: fiscal year 2003 budget request
- Keyword: testimony
- Place Name: United States
Name: Government Accountability Office ReportsCode: GAORT
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights License: pd
- Report No.: GAO-02-518T
- Accession or Local Control No: 109333
- URL: http://gao.gov/products/GAO-02-518T
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc289771